By Tom Groot,Frank Selto
This cutting edge new textbook firmly roots administration accounting in management, placing the emphasis on the administration accountant as a key member of the administration crew and the strategic enterprise selection making process. Unique case reviews and examples of globally practices illustrate how ideas and strategies are utilized in real-world company occasions.
It explores how administration accounting strategies are tailored and converted to help particular industries from energy to media sectors and covers topical matters reminiscent of:
- Environmental accounting
- Environmental auditing and ISO14001/EMAS
- The balanced scorecard
- Kaizen costing
- Target costing
- Social accountability
- Integrates the main up to date and suitable study with a extensive method of administration accounting.
- Presents compelling examples of ‘real’ businesses, exploring the interactions of administration accounting in perform.
- Extends wisdom of administration accounting options and strategies to how they are often used for strategic selection making and administration keep watch over.
- Uses Excel to advance and follow options tools.
- Examines how administration accounting recommendations are tailored and converted to help particular industries from energy to media sectors.
- Covers topical concerns comparable to activity-based budgeting, the balanced scorecard, objective costing, capability making plans, caliber administration, Six Sigma and function dimension.
- Fully compliant with advancements in the expert our bodies reminiscent of CIMA and ACCA.
- Offers end-of bankruptcy workouts to increase your serious considering and purposes of key innovations.
- Provides brief case experiences, so that you can instruction manipulating and analysing data.
This is the perfect textbook for college kids learning administration accounting at complex undergraduate and postgraduate point.
Read or Download Advanced Management Accounting PDF
Similar business accounting books
Das Controlling- und Führungsinstrument der Balanced Scorecard unterstützt die Erhebung von harten und weichen Kennzahlen und ermöglicht es dadurch, auch strategische Ziele fassbar zu machen. Die gewonnenen Kennzahlen können eingesetzt werden, um den Anforderungen der neuen ISO 9001:2000 zu entsprechen: Messung von Prozessen, imaginative and prescient, Strategie (Qualitätspolitik) und Nachweis der Wirksamkeit des QM-Systems an messbaren Qualitätszielen mit BSC.
This well timed e-book examines how the "Alaska version" may be tailored to be used in different places, analyzing problems with implementation and displaying that this version might be hired even in resource-poor components within the industrialized and within the industrializing world.
Accounting perform, no matter if in enterprise or govt, is extra dynamic, extra advanced, and addresses a much wider array of matters than it did as low as 5 years in the past. major and swift social, political, technological and financial adjustments are occurring on the planet economic climate and it really is more and more acknowledged that accountants in all international locations play a key function within the technique of monetary improvement.
Discover hidden fraud and purple flags utilizing effective information analytics Fraud info Analytics technique addresses the necessity for transparent, trustworthy fraud detection with an outstanding framework for a strong facts analytic plan. by means of combining fraud possibility overview and fraud information analytics, one could higher establish and reply to the danger of fraud on your audits.
- Konkurrenzvergleich deutscher Automobilkonzerne anhand einer empirischen Untersuchung basierend auf über 10-Jahresabschlussanalysen: Audi, BMW, Daimler, Porsche und Volkswagen (German Edition)
- Currency - and Financial Derivative Management in Practice
- Oracle e-Business Suite Subledger Accounting R12
- The Impact of Labor Taxes on Labor Supply: An International Perspective
- Understanding Accounts Made Easy
Additional info for Advanced Management Accounting
Advanced Management Accounting by Tom Groot,Frank Selto